Hiking in the Highlands

No rest for the wicked, right? On Sunday I went hiking at Kitigamine Highlands (north of Matsumoto) with a bunch of people from work and Keiko. Keiko is one of Kym’s students, a 70-something-year-old lady who loves hiking and is amazingly fit.

Check out the photos here.

It was a 7am start, and we got back to Nagano at about 7pm. Minus 5 hours of driving, and that was pretty much our hike.



Towards the end of the day, though, Rie was very sore. She decided to adopt different walking styles in a futile attempt to lessen the pain. Please watch these videos as I do: with the smug knowledge that I now have this ammo against my boss.



2 comments:

  1. Poor Rie!!! Of course going backwards uses different muscles! It looks very beautiful. Good to see you having many adventures. I don't think I will do this one when I come over though thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you're not smoking that green stuff!!

    ReplyDelete