Destination: Thailand

In a bit over twelve hours, I'll be boarding my flight.

The last four months in Australia have been a lot of fun. I've really enjoyed spending time with family and friends, catching up with people I haven't seen in years, eating favourite foods I'd forgotten.

I've been unemployed for 6 months and it's time I got a job again, so I'm kicking off to Thailand for the first time, where I hope to find a teaching job in the next couple of weeks. I have no friends over there, no accomodation, job, or solid plan. What I do have is a plane ticket, a resume, and a couple of ideas of areas I'd like to work in. The rest, hopefully, will come once I get over there.

I'm no pioneer - people do this all the time. And I'm not nervous or anxious at all. In a way, it's just another flight. Things will either work out, or they won't. Of course, my fingers are crossed that they will, but although I'm confident, I'm trying not to get ahead of myself.

Anyway, Thailand is where my next adventure will take place. Thanks, as always, for reading, and I hope you and I both enjoy what's just around the corner...
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment