Land of Cats

I was on one of my *evening walks last night, and in the space of about 20 minutes I saw four black cats. Not one, not two... FOUR. How much bad luck is that?! One of them even took some time out of its evening stroll to hiss at me. By that stage I was starting to worry that a meteor was gonna fall on me or something, from all that bad luck.


Impression of Meteor

I think I was saved by the fifth cat I saw. I'm sure it somehow countered all the bad luck I'd just received. It was a kind of white-and-black patchwork cat. I don't have a photo, but this picture is close enough.


Good Cat

*evening = after 1am
(For the record, my job starts and finishes late, so that's usual evening time for me.)

Well, I'm off to my mate Luke's house shortly to watch the Geelong-Saints game live on the internet. He's a Saints supporter, so there will be much taunting going on.

Go Cats.

10 comments:

  1. CATS LOST! BWU HA HA~ Meaning the Saints now own top spot on the ladder :P thats gotta hurt.

    that fifth cat must hav been the calyst of evil and counted as 2 evil cats, making 6 counts of evil.. which i believe was the amount of goals the cats lost by... thus it is all your fault they lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, they only lost by six points. And it was such a cracking game I'm totally not disappointed they lost.

    Now, if they'd drawn, that would've been disappointing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought black cats were lucky. Now try googling it!!! they are lucky and unlucky...depending on where you live. Don't know about Japan but they are lucky in Australia and as you are Australian maybe that means luck. (but not for Geelong Cats though!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmm, no comments this time xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm Kezza is being smug, but she doesn'r want to jinx the Saints!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's okay. The Saints will see their end by the Cats in the finals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... the crows still kewl....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats not true Brendan (I hope anyway)
    Oh when the saints,Oh when the saints,Oh when the saints go marchin in,Oh how I love to be in ST.KILDA,Oh when the saints go marchin in!!!!!! Lovely singing I must say,can you hear the beautiful tune Ha Ha Ha, of course you cant my voice doesn't travel to Japan :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank god it doesn't... :P

    Taz, who are the crows? Kezza, do you know who the crows are? Are they an AFL side?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The crows,no,dont think I've heard of them!!!
    You would really love to hear me singing,sooooooooo don't deny it
    Go The SAINTS yes yes yes yes

    ReplyDelete