Some Notes

Thanks to everyone who's been keeping up with the blog! I haven't been able to post as much recently as I would've liked, as I'm still doing overtime at work (we're one staff short until the end of next week), but I plan to catch up to recent-day events within the next two weeks. The reason I took my time shelling out the first few weeks is because that's when most of my photos were taken, so it made sense that I went into detail.

July is shaping up to be an incredible month, hence why I want to get up-to-date with things. Tomorrow I'm making my third trip to Tokyo, and I'm planning to visit Michael up in Earthquake Central - Kitakami - in a couple of weeks. Add to that the fact that Trevor, one of my favourite people ever, is coming to visit, as well as a bunch of other things, and it's gonna be a crazy month.

Things are still going great here in Japan. I really do love teaching, despite how challenging (and sometimes even frustrating) it can be at times. Last weekend I became a customer at one of my students' work (she's a hairdresser). And I'm so attached to some of the kids that at the moment I don't think I could bear the thought of having to leave them. I'm so proud of some of them, and really enjoy spending time with them.

Anyway, I'll post some photos and info from my first trip to Tokyo next week!

1 comments: